cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see an itemised bill showing my calls and the costs associated to them

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I am trying to find something that shows my call usage, as I recently experienced a problem with HMRC who have offered to reimburse me for costs in phone usage calling them. To do this though I need evidence of the calls and costs. I have a pay and go sim card, so I normally see roughly what a call has cost me as my new balance shows up immediately after I end a call, and I therefor never have needed to find a bill before. Having logged into My O2 I clicked on the "view my bill" tab, but this just gave me an update on what my current balance is. Nothing about usage. I tried O2 live chat, and was told by the advisor that I need to contact telefonica, pay them £10 and they would be able to send me something in about 40 days time. This doesn't seem right to me. Surely O2 provide itemised bills on request, right?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have edited my post as I see you are on PAYG

You will need to request a SAR...it will cost you £10

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have edited my post as I see you are on PAYG

You will need to request a SAR...it will cost you £10

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried O2 live chat, and was told by the advisor that I need to contact telefonica, pay them £10 and they would be able to send me something in about 40 days time.

The advice is correct.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately payandgo customers can't see outgoing calls itemised and yes it will cost you £10 and they say 40 days. Why they need that long I couldn't begin to guess. I suppose they have to request them from various departments? You will have to work out if it's worth it. Obviously if it's a lot of money then it's worth filling in the form and being patient.

Good luck ☺️ 

Message 4 of 4