Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Spotify from 02 account?

la-vie-en-rose
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya! So I have recently made the decision to move to another provider, and I am expecting to receive my last bill in December. Anyway, last month I added Spotify premium to my bill, but of course I don’t want this to continue to charge to my account as I don’t want to prolong the process of closing my account. This premium subscription has now been cancelled on Spotify’s end, however I have been advised by a lady at Spotify that I need to cancel this charge with 02, however I can’t seem to find where to do this on the app. There is currently no extra charges on next months bill, so does that mean it’s been deleted?

Many thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@la-vie-en-rose 

If you've cancelled the account with Spotify they shouldn't be sending any charges to O2 for processing.

You will need to call customer service though as it would be a charge to mobile payment which customer service can block on your account Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@la-vie-en-rose 

If you've cancelled the account with Spotify they shouldn't be sending any charges to O2 for processing.

You will need to call customer service though as it would be a charge to mobile payment which customer service can block on your account Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2