cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register a new card keeping the same username?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everybody!!

I've just changed my tariff so I have a new username and password to visit my O2 webpage but I've had already the username and pasword from my first tariff. When I sing in and I writte the data the sistem says me that I need to change the username gave me in the shop for me email. I writte my email and then the sistem tell me that this email remains to another acconunt, my first account, but I've just one email, so What I can do? Is it clear my question? Sorry for my english!! I'm improving my english right now! Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sign in with your first account details then go to "My O2" at the top of the page. You will see a link that says "Link your accounts" on the right of the page. Follow this link to add your new sign in details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sign in with your first account details then go to "My O2" at the top of the page. You will see a link that says "Link your accounts" on the right of the page. Follow this link to add your new sign in details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh!! Thank you very much!! I did it!!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Excellent, well done wink

ps. Your English is fine - I understood you perfectly.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4