Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a new sim for iphone 13

CC3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm replacing my iphone 7 with an iphone 13. The sim doesn't fit  so how do I get a sim for my new phone without changing my number please?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@CC3 The sim is the same size for both phones, but you'll probably want a 5G sim, in which case you'll have to get a new one. You can request a new sim from customer service and then do a sim swap: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community or you can call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll swap the sim for you.

To speak to customer service.
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@CC3 The sim is the same size for both phones, but you'll probably want a 5G sim, in which case you'll have to get a new one. You can request a new sim from customer service and then do a sim swap: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community or you can call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll swap the sim for you.

To speak to customer service.
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2