Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim the accessorie pack once I ordered the galaxy Fold 3

Matt131271
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone please help me claim the accessory pack for the Galaxy fold 3 I ordered it's due to arrive Monday 29th November but I cannot find how to claim the case and S pen

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122386 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Matt131271 

If it's the accessory pack you're after then follow the advice here

Claim a Samsung Accessory Pack worth £79.99. Ends 31 December.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or ROI residents (18+) only or registered companies.  Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 from 11/08/2021 – 31/12/2021 and claim a Samsung Starter Kit comprising: Flip Case with S Pen and 25W Travel Adapter by redemption. Gift value based on introductory price by Samsung correct as of 26 July 2021. No cash alternative. Participants who purchase from Samsung Shop Online can claim their Reward at the same time as the purchase. Customers from other participating retailers, must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit to complete the online claim form, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information by midnight on 30/01/2022. Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 250 claims per Company Participant. See https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit for full Promotion terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Samsung will accept the order printed as a pdf document from your orders in your MyO2.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22945 Posts
  • 1023 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Matt131271 I think you need to claim through Samsung: 

How To Claim Samsung Watch, Buds & Phone Deal | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122386 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Matt131271 

If it's the accessory pack you're after then follow the advice here

Claim a Samsung Accessory Pack worth £79.99. Ends 31 December.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or ROI residents (18+) only or registered companies.  Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 from 11/08/2021 – 31/12/2021 and claim a Samsung Starter Kit comprising: Flip Case with S Pen and 25W Travel Adapter by redemption. Gift value based on introductory price by Samsung correct as of 26 July 2021. No cash alternative. Participants who purchase from Samsung Shop Online can claim their Reward at the same time as the purchase. Customers from other participating retailers, must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit to complete the online claim form, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information by midnight on 30/01/2022. Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 250 claims per Company Participant. See https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit for full Promotion terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Samsung will accept the order printed as a pdf document from your orders in your MyO2.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3