Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim Samsung galaxy buds2 after upgrading

Chrisj12345
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I've just upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and would like to know how to claim the Samsung galaxy buds2 that is included in the upgrade 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

See below @Chrisj12345 

Hat tip to @Cleoriff for this:

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/how-it-works 

Your claim reference wont be available until you start your claim and you can't claim until 14 days have passed since purchase.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

See below @Chrisj12345 

Hat tip to @Cleoriff for this:

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

Your claim reference wont be available until you start your claim and you can't claim until 14 days have passed since purchase.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Chrisj12345 It's a Samsung promotion:

Your claim reference won't be available until you start your claim and you can't claim until 14 days have passed since purchase.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

SonicFreak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have order Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 with the Portable charger but I have added the 4 Claim Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro but it’s didn’t deliver to me and I did claim them it’s shows on my email 

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

@SonicFreak wrote:

I have order Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 with the Portable charger but I have added the 4 Claim Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro but it’s didn’t deliver to me and I did claim them it’s shows on my email 

I don't think the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 was included in the offer above, @SonicFreak - try this link:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/2022-note-pack/en-GB

Message 5 of 5