cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel credit card payments

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think cs do not want to help. They can no longer be contacted by email - and I do not have a phone! The O2 mobile network (using a dongle) is very very poor recently. I shall have to change isp - but how do I cancel future credit card payments? Doris

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Just follow the instructions below, if for some reason you can ask web chat to do it like @MI5 said. Hope this helps.

1. Log in to mbb.o2.co.uk
  2. Click on Manage account page

To cancel:

1. Click Cancel recurring package button
  2. Click Yes Cancel to confirm

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I've asked for your post to be moved to its own thread so you can get individual help from members.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I think cs do not want to help. They can no longer be contacted by email - and I do not have a phone! The O2 mobile network (using a dongle) is very very poor recently. I shall have to change isp - but how do I cancel future credit card payments? Doris

You can try live chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Just follow the instructions below, if for some reason you can ask web chat to do it like @MI5 said. Hope this helps.

1. Log in to mbb.o2.co.uk
  2. Click on Manage account page

To cancel:

1. Click Cancel recurring package button
  2. Click Yes Cancel to confirm
Message 4 of 4