Did you mean: 

How to I see how much I will be billed for my old contract

JohnWaugh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have just got a new mobile with a new o2 contract.  Got may mobile number changed over from my old sim only contract with o2.  

Question is how to i see how much I have to pay on the old contract and how do i make sure its been cancelled?

John

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your first bill with the new contract will be adjusted if anything is outstanding. Other than checking My O2 once your bill is produced the only other way would be to call customer service.

Don't be tempted to use live chat for billing queries.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JohnWaugh 

Everything will be shown in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Your old contract would have been cancelled as soon as you moved your number across as you cannot have 2 contracts with the same number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

JohnWaugh
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI

Yes I can see my new contract but still dont know how much I still have to pay on my old one.  I was not upgrading the old sim only contract.

John

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JohnWaugh 

If anything was owing it would have been added to your new bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your first bill with the new contract will be adjusted if anything is outstanding. Other than checking My O2 once your bill is produced the only other way would be to call customer service.

Don't be tempted to use live chat for billing queries.

Message 5 of 8

JohnWaugh
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys. Just got a email telling me a bill is ready to view. This is for my old contact but it’s not on the o2 app despite what I’ve been told above. How do I see this bill??
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll have to call customer service to get a paper copy sent if it isn't showing as a disconnected account in your MyO2.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 8