Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the can I pay a bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hackedoffuser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been with o2 for 18 years but having finished my contract I decided it was time for a change, So have moved my number away from o2. However they still sending me bills which I can pay because o2 don't recognise my number. 

The phone number doesnt work.

The live chat doesn't work.

can't sign into the o2 app despite being able to sign into the website only to be told I can't pay my bill as I have no services.

Contact email, cause thats never going to be not responded too....

emailed

mycare@o2mail.co.uk

Oh but hang on...

Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email support service. Don't worry though, for instant help speak to us on Live Chat, where we'll try to solve your issue straight away. If you are online just click here https://link.liveperson.net/click?key=AF575778A6A74C05 to start chatting

But your live chat isn't working.... **bleep** me! I JUST WANT TO PAY WHAT I'M told so I can **bleep** off in peace. but your making this dam near impossible, but i'll bet your quick to hammer my credit score!!

its a ****** joke that as a telecom provider we can't have people answering chat or email during this time.

You have really got me hacked off with what should be the simplest of task. I want to give you money! but right now I can't! your making it impossible.

To literally add insult to injury...

having been floating around the o2 my account site clicking on various contact us option. Someone popped up from o2 live chat... result... Or so I thought...

Info: You are through to chat advisor.

jonathan johnstone: Hello chat advisor,

jonathan johnstone: i've recently moved away from O2, and they are still sending me a bill

jonathan johnstone: so either its a mistake or its my last bill

Chat Advisor: Hello Jonathan, it's chat advisor here. I hope you're well. How can I help?

jonathan johnstone: either way I can't seem to be able to pay it

jonathan johnstone: your phone number does not work, neither does it let me pay on the o2 website

Chat Advisor: I will certainly check the account details for you and help you in this.

Chat Advisor: Before going further we need to clear a quick security check process.

Chat Advisor: May I get your full name with the contact number you are referring to?

jonathan johnstone: Jonathan Johnstone - Phone number is 0771234567 (bla bla)

Chat Advisor: Thanks.

Chat Advisor: Are you the account holder?

jonathan johnstone: yes

Chat Advisor: Are we still connected?

Chat Advisor: I haven't heard from you for a while. Are you still there?

Chat Advisor: As you haven't said anything for a while, I'm going to close the chat.

Info: Priti has left the chat

I said I was the account holder, but they ended the chat...

Sorry for the rant, but paying your phonebill should not be this bloody frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 2 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@hackedoffuser You need to go back to your post and edit your name and phone number out of the chat conversation. This is a public forum. If you don't want the world to have your number and want to avoid getting spammed, in the right hand corner of your post, go to Options, then the drop down Edit Reply.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

hackedoffuser
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all,

Number is indeed ficticious. 

Ended up eventually finding a link to chat and got what i needed.

Hope O2 get people the equipment needed to safely work from home, its been a nightmare getting hold of them.

you guys, answer in minutes!! O2 should employ you!!

Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

hackedoffuser
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

your buddah calmed me down almost immediately!! slight_smile

Take care all!

Message 7 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

Ah. Thanks for pointing that out @jonsie. I just saw there was a number there.

Glad you were able to get your problem resolved @hackedoffuser. O2's policy about how they've been handling calls during this crisis has been less than satisfactory. It seems they're happy to talk to you if you want to buy a phone, but if you're having difficulty paying, or indeed have any other issue, you can go whistle.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 10

SteveR24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same problem. I cannot pay my bill. I've given up and they will have to come to me. And, no, I won't be paying any increased charges for O2's incompetence and deliberately making this difficult.

Message 9 of 10

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6515 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1477 Solutions

@SteveR24This thread is over 18 months old.

Better starting a new one

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 10 of 10