Did you mean: 

How long it takes to process my order ?

Miran
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have placed new iphone 11 pro max contract on 13/09/2019
I got legal documents CCI and Secci pdf and another email says we received your order . We will process as soon as we can . £30 upfront cost left my account. I know iPhone not in stock now
. But I don't know I have accepted or not . Called live chat and CS they said your order is waiting for dispatch. Any advice please ? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Miran  Wave

Thanks for posting about the recently announced Apple devices, and congratulations on your pre-order! We’ve locked this thread as we’re keeping the conversation in one place this year so please drop in to our Apple Megathread and join the discussion there Smiley Happy

You can find it all on the page I linked to above, but for reference here's what we have in our official FAQs on this subject:

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new iPhone?
A. 
Throughout your pre-order journey we display an expected delivery date. You can see this on the product shop page under the iPhone colour selection drop-down, above the 'Go to basket' button during our custom plans slider selections, and at the final basket/checkout screen. After ordering, we’ll keep you updated on your order as and when there’s progress.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. 
You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Miran to help you rather than ask for things to be moved, as this is clearly a general order status enquiry and it wouldn’t matter whether it was iPhone 11 related or not, if your order is waiting for dispatch my experience with O2 would suggest that this means you were accepted and it’s purely just a case of the phone waiting to be despatched, this also means you should be receiving the phone within the first batch meaning it will likely be Friday you receive it, I assume you ordered within good time of the pre orders going live? If you had a delay on the delivery in past experiences for me the status would show as “out of stock” hope that helps
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Miran  Wave

Thanks for posting about the recently announced Apple devices, and congratulations on your pre-order! We’ve locked this thread as we’re keeping the conversation in one place this year so please drop in to our Apple Megathread and join the discussion there Smiley Happy

You can find it all on the page I linked to above, but for reference here's what we have in our official FAQs on this subject:

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new iPhone?
A. 
Throughout your pre-order journey we display an expected delivery date. You can see this on the product shop page under the iPhone colour selection drop-down, above the 'Go to basket' button during our custom plans slider selections, and at the final basket/checkout screen. After ordering, we’ll keep you updated on your order as and when there’s progress.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. 
You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4