Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is my payment split up

JoshF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Out of my monthly payment, how can I find out how much goes to the device and how much is for my data, texts and minutes?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JoshF 

This should help

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

and Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? (which will show you how your bill is split.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@JoshF 

If you're on a standard contract with just one bill you won't know as it is all combined together.

If on refresh, you have a device payment and an airtime payment so it's obvious which is which.

I suspect yours is a standard contract?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

JoshF
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I must be on the standard contract then. Does that mean if I want to end my contract early I would need to pay for all the remaining months airtime charge?
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@JoshF 

Yes it would unfortunately.

Text INFO to 85075 to get details on any early termination fees that may be payable. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 10

O2Sophie
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, JoshF,

I recommend that you download the myo2 app from your app store, as it will show you if you have a refresh tariff or standard tariff.

The refresh tariff is split into two sections -how much you pay for the tariff and how much for the device plan.

If it's a standard tariff, it will just be one amount to pay.

Hope this helps. slight_smile

signature
Message 7 of 10

JoshF
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on the standard contract which means I would have to pay a rediculas amount to end my contract. I though every contract for the past 10 years was split between airtime and device charges.
Message 8 of 10

O2Sophie
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Unfortunately, if your contract wasn't taken out with o2 directly, then you will be on a standard tariff with whomever you took out your last contract. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you.

signature
Message 9 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Depends on where you got the deal from @JoshF.
o2 only do refresh if you got it from them (in a shop, their own website or over the phone).
If you got it from CarphoneWarehouse, or mobiles.co.uk or another firm then it is a"standard" 24 month contract...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 10