cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it possible to talk to a human on this network I have tried for more than an hour?

Boblo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just joined 02 and am already a Virgin customer. I am trying to get the promised speed increase on Broadband and the additional channel offered by the joining of both services.

I have not been able to find out how this is done as I cannot find any contact that will explain the process.

I have been passed from robot to robot for over an hour and have not been able to make contact with a living person. Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Log into your o2 account and look for the VERY large Volt banner. Click it and follow the instructions @Boblo to activate it on your account.

There are some points to note - you need to wait 14 days after opening your o2 account, and both accounts need to be under the same name and the same address.

There is a longer thread about Volt which I will link below:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin... 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Log into your o2 account and look for the VERY large Volt banner. Click it and follow the instructions @Boblo to activate it on your account.

There are some points to note - you need to wait 14 days after opening your o2 account, and both accounts need to be under the same name and the same address.

There is a longer thread about Volt which I will link below:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin... 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2