cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you speak to anyone at O2 customer services - JUST IMPOSSIBLE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just impossible, I want to spend money, but  this is the 4th day I am about to give up after hanging on for more than 15 minutes AGAIN... dont say the website it doesnt offer what i need....

Dont expect to get this published or a response - O2 you treat your customer like an inconvenience...

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

As stated, CS has been busy this month. Sorry - but you're just going to have to wait. Next month the staffing levels should increase as PT staff can do FT hours.

A few people asked you to post your issue here so they could try help without you having to call but then you just shot them down for trying to help.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Try calling at different times of the day as some times are quite busy at the moment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
What times are you calling? There's a lot of problems getting through reported recently. (I got through in 10 minutes on Saturday so its just luck/unlucky).

Could you please explain what you need? We may be able to help find another way for you.

Majority of us are just customers ourselves on this forum so we do understand.

Welcome to the forums:)

Customers are always an inconvenience yet I don't know of a business concept that doesn't need them haha.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just gave up afte 30 minutes this time, thought afternnons might be bettre. I 'just' need to cancel a contract so I can get an upgrade early as my phone is getting unreliable, 'happy' to pay cancellation, but need some advice on tarriffs. a 5 minute conversation would do it. Would an electronic chat do it? Not based on my experince last week!

Message 4 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The sales team live chat don't appear to be so bad. Instead of waiting to be transferred to the right place go on the online shop part of O2 and take a look at the phone you're after. A "would you like help" chat box will appear. Should take you straight to the O2 sales team, they should be adequate to help you there.

Let us know how you get on slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
We may be able to help with tarif choice if you want:)

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a disgrace isn't it, I have just posted a similar topic.
Message 7 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Why? Most of the reples are here in the one place. Why clutter up the forum with the same problem and most likely the same answers. Keep everything together to avoid confusion,

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll tell you why - because it is a DISGRACE that they have the inability to answer the phone, and even more of a shame people like you think it is acceptable and we should keep it all in one topic.

If anything, more topics about it should be posted by everyone this is affecting - a topic with a high number of replies could be mistaken as people discussing things or talking about things unrelated to the original question.

Please think before you reply in future, your answer is unacceptable.
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

As stated, CS has been busy this month. Sorry - but you're just going to have to wait. Next month the staffing levels should increase as PT staff can do FT hours.

A few people asked you to post your issue here so they could try help without you having to call but then you just shot them down for trying to help.

Message 10 of 17