cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you give feedback to o2 customer service representatives?

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone,as i highlighted thankfully i got sorted.Last night i planned to pay for the phone i got on refresh,to go on a sim only deal.Simple i thought,lol.Got put through,spoke to a girl,told her i wanted a sim only deal.Naturally she explained i had to pay off the phone which i was aware,and naturally i had the card in hand.So she looked at deals,i told her i was paying less for more data previously and she said nothing i can do.Fair enough i thought,i was prepared anyways and told her other networks have deals,then she says cant do anything.Sorry.I thought fine.Phoned back,spoke to a lovely girl,very friendly and helpful.Explained the situation and she said that not right.So first thing she said,we will get your phone paid off and look at the upgrades.I thought cool.Then she sorted me out,started saying to me since im a iphone user about some of the things o2 do.Which to be honest i wouldnt off thought about till she explained it.

All im looking to do is to give feedback to that representative to say thanks,for sorting me out and all the great advice she gave.

Cause i know from experience sometimes its nice to be appreciated and i would like to do my bit slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Charlieboyoo 

It is nice to show appreciation when someone does their job well. I am sure @Marjo  or @Martin-O2 will feed this back for you.

Thanks for posting smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff thats good to hear slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Well done and admirable @Charlieboyoo

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6965 Solutions

Glad you finally got sorted @Charlieboyoo and well done to the young lady you spoke to. She will get the recognition she deserves so thanks for posting about a good experience.

Message 5 of 6

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

People are always too quick to post the negative and slow to post the positive - well done for taking the time to post appreciation of good service

Message 6 of 6