Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you cancel?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

How on earth do you cancel?

Just been kept waiting 37 minutes on the phone to get through to cancellations. (Option 2 I think it was)

Sorry, but I can't sit on the phone for an hour just to talk to someone.

Would cancelling the direct debit and just waiting for them to write to me be the way to go?

I've got the money sat here to give them. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 96
95 REPLIES 95

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Send it with a bent paper clip wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 91 of 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahahah! I may have to!
Message 92 of 96

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

37 minute wait... no dice.

45 minute wait.... no dice.

50 minute wait... no dice.

I work 50+ hours a week, have a young son and house to look after on top of studying on the side. Sitting on the phone to O2 isn't something I can do these days.

Got help on the online chat, ended up putting the final balance against the damn airtime balance instead of phone settlement. 

Meant to be getting it transfered over, but if it doesn't I will take the credit file hit. O2 have the money, what they do with it is up to them.

I will add, the online chat people seemed far more clued up and on the ball when dealing with the "Concern" team.

Funny name that. 

Message 94 of 96

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I work 50+ hours a week, have a young son and house to look after on top of studying on the side. Sitting on the phone to O2 isn't something I can do these days.

Got help on the online chat, ended up putting the final balance against the damn airtime balance instead of phone settlement. 

Meant to be getting it transfered over, but if it doesn't I will take the credit file hit. O2 have the money, what they do with it is up to them.

I will add, the online chat people seemed far more clued up and on the ball when dealing with the "Concern" team.

Funny name that. 

ZomboDroid27102014021447.jpg

Message 95 of 96

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny name that. 

ZomboDroid27102014021447.jpg

Love it LOL

Message 96 of 96