cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upgrade my dull phone and keep my number and facilities?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought a Samsung J5 2017 at the end of September.  I've been struggling to get my Auto top up sorted out ever since then. 

I had a fairly basic Nokia on PAYG before that and I used to top it up automatically when the credit went below £10.  The lovely staff and I have been struggling with this fairly user unfriendly website to reinstate this arrangement and I have changed my password a score or more times ever since.  It is still up in the air, but I'm hoping the end is in sight.

I'm persevering because it should provide all the benefits of a contract without the barbed wire holding me in. I have to use O2, because it is the only network that reaches the varied parts of most of Exmoor.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

There is another group that might be able to help. 
They are highly recommended in situations that no-one else has been able to help. If you can find them...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sorry guys  you are all on the wrong track here. Bring in these bad boys.....much more relevant

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Ok @Anonymous, you have tried everyone but us! 

So please answer the Private Message we have sent to get more information and fingers crossed Cheers

Thanks everyone for the videos wink

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 13