Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update bank details????

Scarlsgift
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone tell me how to update bank details, if I click on contact us, it just sends me back to the menu over and over again. I've also followed YouTube tutorials but the options shown don't appear on the app and no one replies to email. I stopped using one bank and need to change my details in order to pay my bill, but there's no access to anyone for help. Even if you reply to emails it sends you through to live chat that tells you link has broken, soooooo frustrating, why is it so hard to do such a tiny thing!!! Also is there an email or contact number for O2 where someone actually replies, not a broken chatbot that sends you back to menu!

There is a link that says you can change bank details and date of payment, but when you click on it no options to change bank details come up plus it says you can't change date of payment anyway lol! So completely pointless! On details you can change things like name and email but not bank????

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Scarlsgift 

You can do it in your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

bank details new.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Scarlsgift 

You can do it in your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

bank details new.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Scarlsgift
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

M15 Thank you!!!!!!!!! At last some sense!!!!! I really appreciate!!!!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4