1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@smishraz 

Login to your MyO2 and go to your upgrade choices. From there, choose a SIM only plan. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@smishraz 

Login to your MyO2 and go to your upgrade choices. From there, choose a SIM only plan. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I hope you managed to make the tariff changes you needed to @smishraz but if not let us know and we'll see what we can do to help. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

smishraz
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I looked at it and it was quite expensive, instead I have ordered a new phone with cotnract from a third party retailer. I need to merge these two accounts into one and keep my OLD number with me. I have receveid the order today and was trying to contact O2, but both chat & phone was getting disconnected saying system experiencing some problem. please try again later.

Is that something you can help?

Thanks

Satya

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@smishraz 

You need to wait until you receive your new phone and SIM to migrate your number.

Call around 8 to 8.30 am when customer service is less busy.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @smishraz as @MI5 said you'll need to speak directly with customer services for this one. I'd suggest waiting until the morning as there have been a few issues today which has backed things up so you'd be better off waiting for tomorrow when it's less busy. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6