cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay my bill with a non UK card?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I go live the country and I pay my bill from my bank in uk I need pay with debit card in of my country what I need to do?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You wont be able to pay unless its with a card registered in the UK

All ways to pay are here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/1014090

Edited to ask...if you have a bank in the UK, then you should have a card associated with that bank?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You wont be able to pay unless its with a card registered in the UK

All ways to pay are here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/1014090

Edited to ask...if you have a bank in the UK, then you should have a card associated with that bank?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
The only way is to maintain your UK bank account to allow a direct debit to be paid from it.
You will have to keep it topped up with enough funds.
I have to do this for my house bills on my home in France.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous let us know how you're getting on and if you have any further questions about paying your bill! slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

JeanF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There is a way if you have a UK card, but it is registered abroad, that is until O2 muck it up. It means that you borrow an address for half an hour while you set up a direct debit, then when that is done you change it back. It does mean phoning your card supplier and asking them to change your address to that of a friend or relative, and explaining why. Once set up you have to phone your bank again to put things back as they should be.They will think you and O2 are slightly mad, but will help. I set this up 18 months ago and it worked perfectly until O2 changed their settings and now cannot get any money. Spent three hours on a chat line, and it is outside their comprehension. It is about time O2 caught up with how many websites think globally and allow a mobile population remain mobile.

Message 5 of 5