cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know when I'm eligible for an upgrade on my pay monthly contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know how to check whether I'm allowed to upgrade yet, which I'm not, but I was wondering if there's a way for me to know exactly when I'll be eligible to upgrade my phone.

Thanks,

-Kai

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tarriff summary
You can manage your tariff online

My tariff name

O2 600 24 month Bonus

Length of contract

24 months

Monthly charge

£26.00

Contract renewal date

7th August 2013

Looking for an upgrade?

You get 1 month early upgrade so you’ll be able to upgrade on 8th July 2013.

Under My O2 it will look something like the above, it is normally on the first screen after you log in. It is the first box on the top right and the header is Tariff summary and the it should have a contract renewal date.
You may also see another box underneath which dependent on your contract, time with O2 etc etc will allow you a earlier upgrade than the actual contract renewal date. 

If that information is not on there then the MyO2 has not had all the relevent information to set it up properly. Check to make sure your account number is on there and not just your phone number as this will be the reason it is not up to date.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you checked the details in MyO2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a look but I can't seem to find anywhere which displays this exact information.

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Better to give them a ring on 202 then.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tarriff summary
You can manage your tariff online

My tariff name

O2 600 24 month Bonus

Length of contract

24 months

Monthly charge

£26.00

Contract renewal date

7th August 2013

Looking for an upgrade?

You get 1 month early upgrade so you’ll be able to upgrade on 8th July 2013.

Under My O2 it will look something like the above, it is normally on the first screen after you log in. It is the first box on the top right and the header is Tariff summary and the it should have a contract renewal date.
You may also see another box underneath which dependent on your contract, time with O2 etc etc will allow you a earlier upgrade than the actual contract renewal date. 

If that information is not on there then the MyO2 has not had all the relevent information to set it up properly. Check to make sure your account number is on there and not just your phone number as this will be the reason it is not up to date.

Message 5 of 5