Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if I’ve been accepted

Swarbrick971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I placed an order today at 9:30 pm paid £90 upfront which has been taken. I have read some conflicting answers so just wanted to double check. After order I received 4 legal document emails one t&c , customer credit , key information and phone plan. I also got the “you’re all set email with order number and order details. So does all this mean I have passed credit check and been accepted as I ordered from o2 a couple of years ago and I received a couple of emails them was informed I’d failed credit a couple of hours later but that was a store pick up this order I’m questioning is a home delivery. Any help is appreciated! slight_smile
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It seems like you have been accepted and you won't receive anything else until you get the despatch email with a tracking number. If you want to be certain then call customer service (notlive chat)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 2 of 5

Swarbrick971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also after ordering I got presented with a screen with my order number and some information with my new o2 mobile number is this also a sign that’s it’s been accepted?
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Swarbrick971 wrote:
Also after ordering I got presented with a screen with my order number and some information with my new o2 mobile number is this also a sign that’s it’s been accepted?

Yes it is @Swarbrick971 thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

It does sound very much like you have indeed been accepted - your next communication from O2 will be when your device is dispatched.

Message 5 of 5