1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7983 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Details from O2

To make things easier for you, we’re adding a few changes to My O2. These changes are being rolled out gradually, so the experience will change for some customers sooner than others. Once we’ve completed the changes for you, you’ll be able to change your name and date of birth directly in My O2 using the instructions below:

Go to ‘My details’ and select the details you want to change. You can directly upload relevant documentation, like a birth certificate or marriage certificate, in My O2. After submitting, we’ll check everything over and update your details accordingly.

If you’re unable to make changes in the ‘My details’ section of My O2, you’ll need to fill in this form with the details of your account numbers with us. Make sure you include a copy of one of these documents:

Marriage certificate

Certificate of civil partnership

Deed poll

Reissued birth certificate showing your old and new name (only in Scotland)

Once you’ve got all this together, scan your documents and send them to changeofname@o2.com.

You can also post it to us at this address:

The Correspondence Management Team

PO Box 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7983 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Details from O2

To make things easier for you, we’re adding a few changes to My O2. These changes are being rolled out gradually, so the experience will change for some customers sooner than others. Once we’ve completed the changes for you, you’ll be able to change your name and date of birth directly in My O2 using the instructions below:

Go to ‘My details’ and select the details you want to change. You can directly upload relevant documentation, like a birth certificate or marriage certificate, in My O2. After submitting, we’ll check everything over and update your details accordingly.

If you’re unable to make changes in the ‘My details’ section of My O2, you’ll need to fill in this form with the details of your account numbers with us. Make sure you include a copy of one of these documents:

Marriage certificate

Certificate of civil partnership

Deed poll

Reissued birth certificate showing your old and new name (only in Scotland)

Once you’ve got all this together, scan your documents and send them to changeofname@o2.com.

You can also post it to us at this address:

The Correspondence Management Team

PO Box 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

So long as the name change is because of marriage @Debbie-P-39 , then follow the instructions in the link below:

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details 

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/2887017/Change-of-name-form.pdf/907a0750-49df-e53d-3150-56cec9... 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3