cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my free additional freebie through 02?

Bud
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I got my new pay monthly phone I was offered a freebie with it as an extra. I decided on the deal for 6 months subscriptions to Calm, now I cant cancel as I have to cancel through 02, but I cannot get help via anyone at 02 as they are only dealing with people who need help the most. ah help.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
If you download the My o2 app, you can cancel it through there. If you can't remember your password if you make sure your WiFi is off, it will connect via your SIM and tell you your username and then press reset password, it will ask you a security question then you can reset your password. My O2 app is great for all your needs

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Bud 

If you can't cancel through your MyO2 the best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
If you download the My o2 app, you can cancel it through there. If you can't remember your password if you make sure your WiFi is off, it will connect via your SIM and tell you your username and then press reset password, it will ask you a security question then you can reset your password. My O2 app is great for all your needs
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Happy to help, I'm sure.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4