Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long...?

BabaOsw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How Many weeks/months should i expect to wait for a return of call with regards to issues of overcharges to a number of accounts?
Im not asking for special treatment, but have 8 accounts in total, 3 having over charges, 1 of which has gone on for literally 2 years!!!
02 probably have in the region of £250-300 pcm. Sometimes more
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @BabaOsw Please don't expect O2 to ring you back. They rarely do

If you wish to make a complaint then follow the advice in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Forever ‘cause it will never happen.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

They won’t call you back. Call customer service to resolve your issue 

Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@BabaOsw Did someone from O2 actually tell you that you would be phoned back? Our collective experience here is that it seldom happens. It's a very rare bird. You need to chase this up again yourself.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

BabaOsw
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the replies...

I have spoken to them on 4 occassions. The first call was to bring up an issue of an overcharge on 1 account, only to be told by the advisor that i was being overcharged on 3 accounts! She was helpful and siad due to the issues that it would take some time to resolve and would have to call me back the next day. In all fairness, she did call back albeit 5 days later. She said due to the amount of issues, she passed it on to a higher level...and thats where everything has gone pear shaped.
Ive sent in 2 complaints, with reference numbers, had multiple live chats - all of which i get terminated after a period of time.
Very frustrating...

So, as im getting no resolve even after a conversation 3 days ago, where again i was assured i would get a call back, but this time allowing 2 days.
So, if no callback today, then i will proceed to serve notice and terminate all 8 contracts under the term 'not fit for purpose' and bill 02 for the 20+ hours logged and claim back for each contracts last renewel dates.
Frustrating as it seems to be a more frequent issue with 02 nowadays, despite us being with them for over 20 years. It seems the last 4 or 5 years they have started to dissapear up their own a*se.
Problem is...who to go with...
There are major issues with service from EE in our area, constantly lieing about signal and masts etc - to the point that i have encouraged over 45 friends to move on to o2 in the last 2 and bit years...lol.
Vodaphone are non-existant and 3 are poor in the area
Message 6 of 9

BabaOsw
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes...each time. Even when i had spoken to them again just 3 days ago. (They 'assured' somebody would 'contact' me within 48 hours
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bet they will still charge you for the termination of the contracts though which will be quite a hefty sum I should think
Message 8 of 9

BabaOsw
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just abit of an update...

Glenn decided the case was now closed by 'giving' a £4 discount on one the 8 contracts (3 are now in dispute thanks to O2 advisors actually informing me that they are wrong!!!)

So, as it is, the contract that i was told had the incorrect discount for the last 2years - i have now been told by Glenn, that it has actually been wrong for 4 years - of which he verified against one of the other contracts which was taken out on the same day! 

(that has the correct discount). But, in his own words, said "we wont be doing anything with this because it is coming to the end of its contract". Well Glenn, it wasnt coming to the end of the contract when one of your advisors told me that o2 had put the incorrect discount on - 3 and half months ago!!!

Also, been informed by the local shop that another contract taken out this time last year has reverted back to no discount - despite being corrected twice earlier this year!!! So, in Glenns eye's, his assumption that £4pm discount will soften the blow of the £1000 plus of over charges....errr...no Glenn, sorry dude - youre in the wrong job...

So, i am going to send one last email to the ceo, whom i believe is Mark Evans.  I assume Glenn has been disciplined to say the least, but, if no Joy with these turkeys in the next 28 days, i will be taking them to a small claims and be claiming back on the contracts - as they've been mis-sold. Will excercise my right as 'not fit for purpose'.

oh....and for good measure, Glenn seems to think that i need to take a civil case against the shop.  Sorry Glenn! I have a relative who is a solicitor! My contract is with o2/Telefonica - you incompetent retard!!!

Message 9 of 9