Which isn't even as good !!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
and what do we have to compare against? Try putting up your current tariff and when you took it out so we can see the difference.
Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Nothing to stop you taking out a new contract at the sale price.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's a sale, what is the problem?

Are they stopping you taking out the sale offer?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 14

jonsie
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on O2 300 24 month Bonus which gives me 300mins, Unlimited Text, and 500gb Data for £27.18 a month

So I'm paying more and getting less, a lot less !!

Coupled with the recent "outages", then not being able to login to my account or the forum recently, also my broadband went down and they were supposed to phone me back, never happened, after 2 hours I rang them.

I think I will be shopping around. Unfortunately I have to wait another 18 months.

Don't misunderstand, I've been with O2 for 7-8 years, on PAYG then Contract, but they are trying my patience just now.

Message 6 of 14

jonsie
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Always best to shop around come contract time. Unfortunately tariffs and offers change at different times of the year and unfortunately changes can't be made mid-term.

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
So let me get this right, you're "mid-term" (ie in your contract, and your upgrade isn't due just now) but because there's a sale on and the same phone or a better phone is available for a lesser price you're not happy that you havent been offered it? And feel this is a good reason to have a rant at O2 for?

Ok...
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 Things.

I see O2 as providing a service, and as such I feel they have an obligation to look after existing customers, not just trying to increase there customer base.

Also I don't want nor indeed need the extra minutes, I was pointing out the HUGE discrepancies between the tariffs. I would have no beef if the "opportunity" for me to upgrade my tariff to a similar one was there. But when you see the figures quoted on my first post it's annoying.  Surely if they can produce these sale prices, they can afford to drop the tariff upgrade costs !! I mean £57 !!

Message 9 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

click explore  above and see fair deal if you were due an upgrade then you could take advantage of the deal

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 14