Did you mean: 

High bill

AC27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

My usual monthly bill is about 30 pounds. In March I saw it stated for a -182, and this month for a -142 pounds. I looked through charges etc, and even with some small charges it didn't add up to those sums. Can someone please help me understand why my bill is so high?

Warm regards!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GreenBadger
Level 4: Observant
  • 34 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Have you received any kind of account credit as a minus sign (assuming that isn't a typo) would suggest you are in credit with O2

Customer services on 202 are probably best port of call for any billing query though

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

GreenBadger
Level 4: Observant
  • 34 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Have you received any kind of account credit as a minus sign (assuming that isn't a typo) would suggest you are in credit with O2

Customer services on 202 are probably best port of call for any billing query though

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AC27 

A minus amount is a credit.

This looks like something you’ll be able to do or check in the My O2 app. We have a guide to help with that if you’re unsure how to use it Guide: How-to guide for My O2 And don’t worry if you get stuck because there’s an in-app messaging service you can use to chat with O2 who can help. Just go to the ‘Support’ tab and ‘Start a Conversation’ at the bottom.
If you still need help then the Social Media teams will be on hand, just send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Did you have to pay a deposit @AC27 and did you pay the first 3 bills on time?
A big change like that could be the deposit coming back to you on the account.

As others have said, you should be able to see that on the bill - follow the guide below to get to the correct screen.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello @AC27 

Strangely a minus seems to be a credit on O2 billing. 

You can check though as others have stated.

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5