Did you mean: 

High BILL this month

mellovell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please PLEASE PLEASE,

Can someone tell me why i have a bill for £148 pounds this month when it is usually £9.

As you can appreciate now is not the time to overcharge customers I am shielding isolation no income and the last thing I need is this please can you help immediately 

Regarsd 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12599 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions
We have no idea why your bill is that high @mellovell.
If you check your account then you will see - there are lots of options:
- if you default on any payments o2 may demand the contract is paid off in full
- if you incurred extra charges by calling numbers not in your allowance or sending messages to premium numbers
- if you have been caught in a premium message scam
- if you went on holiday and incurred roaming charges.
Ultimately you need to check your bill to see what it is.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Jackiel14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I’m on a family plan and I cancelled a sim contract within 14 days and I have had £190.10 for cancelling it the number was [Removed].
As you can understand this has cleared my bank account due to the present climate. I have been with o2 for many years and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149079 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

@Jackiel14 @mellovell 

This is not O2 and we cannot access your accounts, sorry, but you must try to call customer services for answers Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93930 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions