cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi please can you help me i got a tablet from o2 and it had a free black case and lmel number is

Anonymous
Not applicable

When i got a tablet from o2 and it says they were a free case but when i try to get it says the lmel number dose not match can you help me

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, you need to either call or email the tablet's manufacturer. Calling O2 won't help as you have to claim the offer from them. If their website is not allowing it then you need to tell them. Like someone mentioned there should be a contract us or help section on their website. 

The post about imei problems was for Nokia phones, and the error message was different. 

Hope this helps slight_smile 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you help me with this free offer it say the imei number dose not march
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Which tablet ?

You do have to redeem for the offer.

Look for a contact us tab on the page your getting the error on.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There was a recent thread which highlighted a problem with IMEI  numbers showing as already used. Give customer service a call.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, you need to either call or email the tablet's manufacturer. Calling O2 won't help as you have to claim the offer from them. If their website is not allowing it then you need to tell them. Like someone mentioned there should be a contract us or help section on their website. 

The post about imei problems was for Nokia phones, and the error message was different. 

Hope this helps slight_smile 

Message 5 of 5