Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helping my father out.

Steveo1731987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all safe and well. Both of us have been long time O2 users and safe to say in all those years. Rarely is there ever an issue but this one is new to me so looking for some advice. Long story short. My dad was messaging a work colleague on Thursday evening my iMessage as both are on iPhones. Yesterday (Fri 6th Nov) at 16:49. According to the work colleague he received two messages from dad saying a photo/video has failed to send and that here is a link and password valid for 7 days. It links to EE but my dad has never been with any other provider than O2. I asked my dad to ask for a screenshot from the colleague which confirms he received two messages from dad’s number yet on dad’s list of messages there was nothing in that time frame. Is this something to be concerned about?

Kind Regards,

Stephen O’Connell.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Steveo1731987 

I'll ask @O2Ellie to check the account for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Steveo1731987
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you M15 for your help. If there’s anything else you need from me just ask away.

Kind Regards,

Stephen O’Connell.
Message 3 of 6

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 

@Steveo1731987 I will private message you now to discuss this further.

Thanks slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 6

Steveo1731987
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Perfect thank you @O2Ellie.

Kind Regards,

Stephen O’Connell.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Thanks @O2Ellie 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6