cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just topped my iPhone up on pay as you go go go and I've got my minutes texts and data but I was just wondering if it will double automatically every 3 month or if there is anything I need to do to make me get a better deal?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As long as you top up each month it goes up, from the site page:

Pay & Go Go Go the only tariff that gets better over time now comes with more data.  You can grab a bundle from £10 a month with 75 minutes, 500 texts and 250MB of data.

Then after 3 months, everything doubles, still for £10. And the longer you're with us, the better it gets.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As long as you top up each month it goes up, from the site page:

Pay & Go Go Go the only tariff that gets better over time now comes with more data.  You can grab a bundle from £10 a month with 75 minutes, 500 texts and 250MB of data.

Then after 3 months, everything doubles, still for £10. And the longer you're with us, the better it gets.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As long as you have topped up £20 in the last 3 months (or in a 3 month period) your allowance will automatically double.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3