Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Baz86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my name is barrie bradshaw I tried to order a contract through O2 four days ago I passed the credit check and it said because of my credit score I had to pay an upfront cost of 200+ the £50 upfront cost I entered my savings card by accident, i then refreshed at least four times and then try to redo it another four times and then I realised I was using the wrong card

and it said unable to continue due to O2 checks and business policies

could you please help me with this as I was through the credit check already I just made a wrong payment error my details below

I have tried to contact the O2 credit referral team but I’ve heard nothing back I need to sort this

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

The credit referall team only has an email address.

If you need to do something with your order then CALL customer services @Baz86.

There are some alternative numbers to try and hints on getting through in the guide below:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

The credit referall team only has an email address.

If you need to do something with your order then CALL customer services @Baz86.

There are some alternative numbers to try and hints on getting through in the guide below:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2