Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a credit

Ann3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Got the contract phone in February was an early upgrade done it through carphone warehouse the phone stopped working and it was sent for repair I aksed for a credit as I was paying for something I didnt have an I was told to ask o2 as I pay them and it's an o2 contract the agent on the phone was quite abrupt and said no I didn't agree with them I'm asking here if I can have something of my bill?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Ann3 Customer service numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Ann3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think your right! They dont care as long as the Bill's paid anything else your ignored had a few contacts over the years with them but this time round its been a shambles and some of the people on the phone clearly don't want to be there soon as I can leave them I'll be looking for a new provider
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Ann3 

O2 will say that you could have used your sim in another phone, so won't give you any credit.

They are only responsible for providing you the network service, especially as you didn't even buy the phone from O2.

It should be Carphone Warehouse that you are asking for a credit from, but it's unlikely they will do that either, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4