cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help pleeeease

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I'm a new O2 customer and I have just recently started up a pay monthly contract,
I'm so confused as to when I pay my bill and how I pay my bill? Do I have to pay the money my self or does the money come out automatically? I did put in my card details when I started the contract but I'm just unsure.
If someone could let me know that would be fab.
Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, It tells your when you have to pay if you look under the "My O2" tab of this website and if you phone up and ask they will tell you wether it is coming out of your account automatically or not.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, It tells your when you have to pay if you look under the "My O2" tab of this website and if you phone up and ask they will tell you wether it is coming out of your account automatically or not.

Hope this helps

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, thank you very much for your help slight_smile
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to the wonderful world of O2! slight_smile

Now that you have signed in to use the community you should also be signed into MyO2. So click on the " My O2" up in the top right of your screen. Then on the next screen, under "Pay Monthly" click on the "Go to your account" button.

On the next screen you will see all your billing information, etc under "My Bill Summary". You will see how much you have to pay, when your billing date is, when payment is due and when your next bill date is.

You can then click on "Change your payment details" which will then ask you for your PIN. Once you have entered your PIN and pressed the "Go" button you will be able to see your registered payment details, which you can change if necessary.

If you have any problems, please let us know, or call Customer Services slight_smile

Message 4 of 4