Did you mean: 

Help please

Zaimca19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I have place an o2 upgrade order for a Xiaomi minmixx 3 5g however I did something wrong and the current £115 off offer hasn't gone too. O2 have said on the phone the only way to get the offer is to cancel and upgrade again. Its too late to cancel now as order with DPD. Should I refuse delivery or accept and return myself? I want to do this the quickest way possible as I don't want that upgrade offer to expire or go out of stock? Thanks any advice is appreciated
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Zaimca19 You'll need to refuse delivery and let DPD return it. That's the best way to ensure you'll be refunded. You'll just have to hope the offer is still available once that's done.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Zaimca19 You'll need to refuse delivery and let DPD return it. That's the best way to ensure you'll be refunded. You'll just have to hope the offer is still available once that's done.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Zaimca19
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay brilliant thank you for your advice, just the lady on the phone was like it would be quicker to accept and return yourself. I don't know how that would be the case to be honest? I will refuse as saves me time and a headache in the current situation and assuming if I return myself I have to pay
Message 3 of 6

Zaimca19
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay brilliant thank you for your advice, just the lady on the phone was like it would be quicker to accept and return yourself. I don't know how that would be the case to be honest? I will refuse as saves me time and a headache in the current situation and assuming if I return myself I have to pay
Message 4 of 6

Zaimca19
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also can anyone advise if I have to contact o2 my DPD order gives no updates just says return to sender? Can anyone form o2 help?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Zaimca19 

You need to call O2.

Numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6