cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me please!!! 😀

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys I swapped from (EE) to O2 for the simple reason that O2 had better offer! But I have only been with us for 5 months and had numerous problems! No 4g net although I'm paying,payed of a £71 bill In full off my credit card which cost me a bomb aswel! And I had already payed £35 toward the £71 bill that I payed in full,I then twice called customer service and twice they said that my £35 will be refunded in 5-10 working days,been nearly a month now and still nothing in my bank account which I was relying on to pay toward my credit card which has charged me stupid interest which adds to more suffer! Iv gone through the complaints procedure but they not replying yet?? I'm wondering would there be any chance I could upgrade my iPhone but pay the outstanding bill in separate payments a month,at least I won't be stuck with an iPhone 4s for another year and half but have an upgrade by paying 2 bills at once rather than pay this iPhone contract off in full and maybe trade my devise in for even more discount,cheers peeps

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm a little confused by what you want to do, so I apologise for that, but I notice you say "no 4G" yet you have an iPhone 4s, so you do know that you will not get 4G with that phone on any network, don't you?
As far as upgrading is concerned, you need to pay your bill up to date first as you cannot upgrade if you are in arrears.
To get the money owed refunded to your bank account you need to complete this form https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=34
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any help would be great as I'm really not happy with O2 at the moment 😟
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome. Firstly this is a customer to customer forum and we are unable to help much as we have no access to your account...so our advice will be general.

You need to speak to CS to discuss this issue with them

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus  You will be unable to upgrade your phone until outstanding bills are paid and you are back in credit

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Switching providers just because you're getting a better deal without checking your coverage is never a sensible idea. As @Cleoriff has said, you will need to discuss your payment issues with Customer Service. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You won't get a discount as it's the same for everyone, it's called a fair deal, you most likely will have to pay off all the fees
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm a little confused by what you want to do, so I apologise for that, but I notice you say "no 4G" yet you have an iPhone 4s, so you do know that you will not get 4G with that phone on any network, don't you?
As far as upgrading is concerned, you need to pay your bill up to date first as you cannot upgrade if you are in arrears.
To get the money owed refunded to your bank account you need to complete this form https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=34
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6