Help in Polish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I get help in Polish? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Two people in the house have the numbers in the o2. Both operate. Only mine did not.
The new phone is a motorola moto G.
The phone was charged a few hours. Charging LED illuminate.
The battery in this phone is permanently mounted (only the service can remove it)
Do not start at boot time or when disconnected.
If the sim card is inside and without.
Tips on the internet did not work with my phone.
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try

holding the volume down for 3 seconds then pressing power and letting go.

Edit to add this possible solution https://forums.motorola.com/posts/3d5eadc25d

Or

"Problem: Moto G won’t turn on
A few people have run into a problem where the Moto G simply refuses to turn on. It seems to be completely dead and doesn’t respond to key presses.
Potential solution:
Plug it in to the charger and then press and hold the Volume down key and the Power key for more than two minutes (time it to make sure you’re doing it for long enough). You should see the boot screen with the Normal Reboot option highlighted and you can press Volume up to boot it."

Source ; http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/moto-g-problems/#!bn2Wtu

If that does not work Take the phone and sim back to the shop before 14 days of the purchase date to get them to look at it and give you a new one.

Don't let them try to send it off for repair.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

"I think a lot is going to be missed in translation here.(totally lost with reference to deep pockets)"

Translation is not accurate. Often a single word in the English language has several or even a dozen different meanings in Polish. Google translator is lost.

"Try
holding the volume down for 3 seconds then pressing power and letting go."

I've tried. This method does not work on my phone.

"If that does not work Take the phone and sim back to the shop before 14 days of the purchase date to get them to look at it and give you a new one.
Don't let them try to send it off for repair."

so I'm going to do.
Thank you for your help.

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome. slight_smile

They will be able to assist you further by looking at the phone and your account.
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
As the old sim has turned off I guess the store did a sim swap for you so just turn the new phone/sim off and on a few times until it connects to the network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15