cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Been unable to checkout since iPhone 6S has been available to pre-order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This has become increasingly frustrating, I'm trying to upgrade my iPhone 5S to the 6S. I can select the phone, continue to checkout and enter my delivery details but when I try to make the payment it comes up a red message:

'please check the page for the following errors'

and then I scroll down and it says:  

'Sorry, your card payment did not go through. Please select a billing address to retry payment.'

I have enough money in my account, I've tried multiple cards, I've spoken to the bank (who said neither they nor VISA are blocking the payment and it is O2's system that is) and I've spent over an hour on the phone with O2 who had no idea.

It's so frustrating as all I want to do is pre-order it!! Has anyone else had a problem like this? Does anyone know what it could be?

Thanks for reading and let me know if you need more info slight_smile 

Alex

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93158 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Best advice is to go instore, the website either likes you or it doesn't I'm afraid. Terrible process fraught with stress and depression. A major company cannot get the website to work when wanting to give them money. Sad innit!

Message 11 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Ordering online and going to store are both ways in which to order a new device. Stock levels will vary in each however, so ordering online will be the best way to track your order. If you are having issues at the moment, please wait for a short time and try again slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have oredered a new phone takes my payment accepts and when go to checkout it keeps coming error on page phoned 02 several times and now have to wait 10 days for my payment to come back to me this has happend twice now

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

This has become increasingly frustrating, I'm trying to upgrade my iPhone 5S to the 6S. I can select the phone, continue to checkout and enter my delivery details but when I try to make the payment it comes up a red message:

'please check the page for the following errors'

and then I scroll down and it says:  

'Sorry, your card payment did not go through. Please select a billing address to retry payment.'

I have enough money in my account, I've tried multiple cards, I've spoken to the bank (who said neither they nor VISA are blocking the payment and it is O2's system that is) and I've spent over an hour on the phone with O2 who had no idea.

It's so frustrating as all I want to do is pre-order it!! Has anyone else had a problem like this? Does anyone know what it could be?

Thanks for reading and let me know if you need more info slight_smile 

Alex

Message 13 of 24

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Surely this should have been fixed by now?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

any one else having problems 02 doesnt seem to think so

Message 15 of 24

jonsie
  • 93158 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You will find it much easier to go instore to be honest. For some reason online ordering proves impossible for some customers.

Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to wait to get my money back surely they no there's problems
Message 17 of 24

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
No, they deny any knowledge of any payment problems whatsoever!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 24

jonsie
  • 93158 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 19 of 24

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Surely this should have been fixed by now?

Probably thought 3 would sort it.........Jaw-dropping

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 20 of 24