Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Hello, newbie here

And it's not arrived. Not a good start from O2 sadly
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,538

Unfortunately, O2 have no control over it once they've passed it over to the courier.
If you call CS they should chase it up for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

It's a shame the couriers are letting O2 down when they have enough problems of their own making.

Anonymous

Thanks MI5. Yeah I know- but after googling I can see lots of ukmail complaints about lateness. Surely O2 should find a better courier service.

I've just got off the phone to O2 CS and the guy was ever so helpful and said it was probably because the driver had too many orders. He's on hold to ukmail at the moment and will call me back when he speaks to them.

Fortunately I'm on holiday from work so I didn't have to take a day off but I did have to stay in between 3-8pm. Imagine those who did have to take time off work and potentially another day. If he says delivery will be tomorrow then that's going to be annoyingly very inconvenient for me as I have a few appointments (as I'm on holiday from work I scheduled all my appointments - doctors, dentist and bank on my last day of holiday.)

We'll see what the lovely CS man says. I wish I'd just bought it from a store now :-/

From what we hear, all the couriers are as good, or as bad, as each other Smiley Sad
Hope you get it soon.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

We hear good and bad about all the couriers to be honest. Have you checked the couriers website for updates about your parcel?

Anonymous

It's arrived!! Yay! Which is great.... but weird! I was in the middle of typing the below message when the doorbell went.

"CS called back, again very apologetic. He said that UK mail says they didn't receive the parcel until around 9am when all their deliveries start at 8am? Although I still got a text at 10.15am saying to expect my delivery after 3pm. "

So why would ukmail say that when it was out for delivery all along! Anyway panic over.... I'm off to play with my new z3 Smiley Happy

Fantastic news - You've got it so don't worry about the logistics Smiley Happy

Currently using:

Good news, glad it's arrived...had enough hard luck and sorrowful posts lately Smiley Wink

Anonymous

Thanks everyone x