cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, newbie here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, I am so excited to be joining O2!

I've been a customer with my previous provider (sorry I'm not sure if I can name them here?) for over 10 years and sadly the past two years have been a nightmare with them. They did not care to be honest when I called to request my pac code, they didn't even try and make me stay!

Anyway, I'm so please to have moved to O2.... Finally I can have my own priority codes for early concert tickets instead of asking my boyfriend for them grin

So, yesterday I finally bit the bullet and ordered the sony z3 compact! I have been an iPhone user for 4 years (iphone 4 and 5). I feel Apple really mugged me off with my iPhone 5- my battery started messing around after only 6 months (turning off despite having around 50% battery), and they blamed software issues until I was out of my one year warranty to have something done for free. Not to mention the lightning chargers last me an average of 6 months! But iphones, personally I think are amazing... They look good and just generally work well for me. I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 6 but I thought 'why not try something new, I don't have to stick to iphone!' The z3 compact was the only smartphone I was interested in because of its size. I like smaller handsets.. In fact I think the iPhone 6 is slightly too big.

Anyway, at least I have the 14 day cool down period so I can exchange if I don't get along with the z3. I did have a brief play with it in store the other day and I did enjoy it. Plus, I went with a refresh tariff so if I really don't get along with the phone at a later date I know I can pay off the handset and move on.

So I received my text this morning... UKmail are scheduled to deliver it between 5pm-8pm... I'm just looking forward to getting it now.

No doubt I'll be back on the forum asking more questions slight_smile

In the mean time, any tips for a new android user would be good... Any particular good apps I should check out which are android only?

Also... If anyone has any advice on handsets then please let me know... It's not to late, I can always return the z3.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long message hahahah x
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent choice of handset......my boss has the Z2 and loves it.

Message 21 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased you got the phone @Anonymous 

It would be great if you could let us know what you think about it...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
What a lovely thread this is to read slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very good news indeed.

Looking forward to maybe hearing your initial impressions on the phone. slight_smile
Message 24 of 24