Did you mean: 

Haven't recieved confirmation email

Mark4433
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I placed an order last night for a new pay monthly phone. All went through ok, told I'd receive order confirmation via email and so far nothing.

When I log in to my o2 there's no sign of my order and it won't even send an email to let me verify my account. I've checked the email address and it's definitely correct, nothing in spam folder.

Can anyone help with why this is happening? can't say I'm very impressed with my start with o2 so far.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mark4433 

If you didn't receive the contract terms and device plan credit agreement immediately, it means you have been referred for credit checks.

You need to call customer service to see if you have been accepted if you don't hear anything in a day or two.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005 currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

The confirmation will be sent to you once the order has been processed. it will then appear in your my O2.

If you hvent received your email tomorrow id get on to CS and check with them.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mark4433 

If you didn't receive the contract terms and device plan credit agreement immediately, it means you have been referred for credit checks.

You need to call customer service to see if you have been accepted if you don't hear anything in a day or two.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005 currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Mark4433
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the replies, I'll give it till Monday then ring if I've heard nothing.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5