cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have the wrong sim?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently asked for a new pay as you go SIM card but due to poor phone quality of the call I ended up with a contract for o2 when all I needed was a pay as you go this is running me dry of my money and I'm paying under 40 pounds when I have never used the SIM card it's been like this for at least 2 months I asked for the pay as you go SIM because I'm due to finish my current contract with another company it's not due to finish until next year can someone please help me hear because I'm struggling to deal with payments
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should have called customer service straight away and that is all you can do now. Speak to them to discuss your options.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should have called customer service straight away and that is all you can do now. Speak to them to discuss your options.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous as this is a customer to customer forum there is nothing we can do with accounts I'm afraid.

You were within tour rights to cancel your sim within 14 days but now that has passed you are legally contracted to the full term unless you can prove you didn't request it and were incorrectly sold the deal.

Good luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3