cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I missed the boat on choosing my Extra?

Smartin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

On 12th May I upgraded my Sim only contract and planned to take up the 6 months free Disney+ extra. Although I saw the initial email about choosing the extra sent the same day, I didn't do it then and subsequently forgot until today. Would have appreciated a second reminder message nearer the 28 day limit.

Went onto myO2 and that extra is not available to me now, only the £2pm Disney+ credit one. Have I missed out. Technically, it's 28 days since the upgrade today, so shouldn't it still be there?

Don't suppose there is anything I can do about this now as cannot contact O2 about it 😞

Do I have any chance of activating the 6 month free extra?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Smartin 

You can call O2 using any of the numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

0800 587 4005 is the best one currently.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Smartin
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.

I had tried that number yesterday evening but got cut off. Tried it again this morning and got through but they said it had gone past the 28 days and there was nothing they could do to extend it.

When I mentioned that it would have been better to have sent out a reminder nearer the 28 day expiry, they just apologised.

I can see that I am still eligible for another upgrade and the 6 month offer is still on today but the monthly price would go up so no point doing that! That round of offers will expire today, so will see what tomorrow brings.

Message 3 of 3