cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I got it wrong

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I took my new contract I thought that with refresh if you decided you wanted a new phone you simply paid off the amount left for you phone then were able to get a new one. If you are also having to pay off your contract then it's no different to a normal contract. I only stayed with O2 because this is how it was put across to me if this isn't the case you have just lost a customer of 15 years plus !
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
No you pay off what's remaining in the phone part.

You don't pay off any contract / airtime.

You either lower your payments as the phones paid off or upgrade and choose a new phone and new tariff or pay off your handset plan and give notice to cancel And walk away with the paid off phone.

http://www.o2.co.uk/refresh

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
No you pay off what's remaining in the phone part.

You don't pay off any contract / airtime.

You either lower your payments as the phones paid off or upgrade and choose a new phone and new tariff or pay off your handset plan and give notice to cancel And walk away with the paid off phone.

http://www.o2.co.uk/refresh
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Airtime part is wavered free of charge - You just pay the phone off which is then yours to keep or sell on....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous  have you been told something different then?

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 5 of 5