cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been accepted??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have been a pay as you go customer for many years with O2. However I have decided to change as a pay monthly customer and get the phone I have had my eye on for ages. I ordered a new phone yesterday and I received lots of legal documents straight away. I almost had an email saying it with be delivered on the 28th. Today on my O2 account a new mobile number is showing with payment dates etc. There is nothing saying I have been accepted or if the handset has been despatched. I am a little confused. Have I been accepted not?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes it would seem you have been accepted if you received emails asking you to click on links which means you accept the agreement and terms and conditions.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes it would seem you have been accepted if you received emails asking you to click on links which means you accept the agreement and terms and conditions.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a new number appear then it looks like you have 🙂 with regard to the delivery if you have got the phone going to a shop then a tracking number will appear but wont work...if you have it going to your home you will get notification that its on its way and will be able to track it hopefully.....

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You won't get any further updates or notifications until the phone is dispatched.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awww..thank you! I still haven't recieved a despatched email but I did contact customer services and then confirmed that it will be with me tomorrow 🙂
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous Did you receive your new phone yet? How are you liking it? slight_smile

Message 8 of 8