cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been accepted for new contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I currently have two contracts with 02 and ordered a 3rd today. The online order process went fine and shortly received an order confirmation email and legal documents however I am yet to receive confirmation that my new phone has been processed and dispatched. May sound silly but just want to double check that I have fully been accepted as my credit isn't great thanks.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would say you have been successful.....they normally let you know ASAP if you have failed

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are just customer here, we can't comment on nor access your account. Have a look at recent orders on MyO2 it should show you there what the current status of the order is.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best to call cs on 202 if you want to find out
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You wouldn't have received the legal agreements if you hadn't been accepted.
The dispatch email won't be sent until the phone is actually dispatched which will depend on stock levels.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Of you received the emailed legal documents then there oddments a problem. The main issue is whether stock is available which has been quite a problem for the last 12 months.

Message 7 of 7