cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset Upgrade Queries

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am due my first upgrade at the end of Feb, and I am unsure of a couple of things..

Firstly, when it says 'upgrade' does that refer to my handset?

Secondly, when and how can I see my handset ugrade options?  Will o2 contact me regarding the upgrade, or do I need to initiate this?

And last of all, do I need to go in-store, or can I do it online, as I did when taking out my initial contract?

Thanks in advance! slight_smile

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

login to myo2 and it will tell you when you can upgrade.

Upgrading means you take out a new contract and handset just like when you joined on the new t&c and tariffs that are now available. just look at the shop pages. when time to upgrade you can do it online using the upgrade page.

If you do not want a new phone downgrade to a simplicity 30 day tariff or leave your old tariff running as it is it will become a 30 day rolling contract at the end of your minimum term.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

login to myo2 and it will tell you when you can upgrade.

Upgrading means you take out a new contract and handset just like when you joined on the new t&c and tariffs that are now available. just look at the shop pages. when time to upgrade you can do it online using the upgrade page.

If you do not want a new phone downgrade to a simplicity 30 day tariff or leave your old tariff running as it is it will become a 30 day rolling contract at the end of your minimum term.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3