Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: HTTP request was interrupted by the host

Does anyone have any update on this problem, I'm seeing regular host not responding errors and some web sites don't work via GPRS when they do via WiFi.
O2 CS denied that they use anything to do with Bango and insisted that it must be a private arrangement between me and Bango that I'd signed up to.
Really want to get a) privacy back and b) working web!
I have done two things that might help, firstly turned off age verification again (cost me a quid Smiley Sad, but hey) and turned on and then off parental control. Will see if it helps.
Cheers
--
Brian
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

I have done two things that might help, firstly turned off age verification again (cost me a quid Smiley Sad, but hey) and turned on and then off parental control. Will see if it helps.
Cheers
--
Brian

You should have got a £2.50 credit to your mobile account:
https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Cheers

You should have got a £2.50 credit to your mobile account:
https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/

That is only the first time you do the verification, I'm pretty sure I did this a couple of years ago.
--
Brian
Anonymous

Just bumping this as it's started to get silly now I've received a new SIM card after another problem with my phone hemorraging data during the night.
I'd say at least one in four attempts to load a page will end in this error.
Performing age verification has not helped.
Recently got Opera 11 which I thought might help if it's going through Opera's servers rather than O2s (although it's probably now going through BOTH). I also now get 504 errors (Sorry - this item could not be loaded!) occasionally, too - and my 3G appears to be a great deal slower than in the past.
O2 seem to have no idea.
Is this a common problem?
Anonymous

I'm getting this message too very frequently. Thought it might have been my phone (Nokia 6700 slide), but have just got a new Desire S, and same problem. Wifi works fine. Are O2 doing anything about this? It's really annoying.
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,091

I've had this problem for well over a month and the 3G in this area is excellent. Different browsers. same result. Gone through the fault diagnosis with customer service and the usual new sim on it's way.
Anonymous

New sim won't fix it.
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,091

Anonymous

I have been getting this for months to. I have a sony 995 would be great if some one could actually find out what the problem is its so annoying. I get it all the time on facebook and my hotmail account. Internet is very slow but just assumed it was my phone. Never get it when I am using wifi, but then again that does nt always connect either!
Anonymous

I have a samsung tocco lite which I unlocked so I could use 02 but now whenever I attempt to go on the internet the error comes up
SORRY
HTTP request was interrupted by the host!
:robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: Smiley Mad
Need help as I want to download stuff from 02!
THX!