Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

HTC Desire - Ordered one but still waiting...

Hah I was scouring the www.androidfoums.com last night.
less than 12 hours now hopefully...
Highlighted
Anonymous

I've signed on to www.androidfoums.com yesterday. That forum is really good. They have a HTC Desire section with loads of information. I was a little disappointed when I've found out about the battery life and also about the sound volume problem. Anyhow, at least I know what not to expect from HTC Desire.

PS: check this thread http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/84650-show-us-your-desire-homescreens.html. I've found some impressing Homescreens ever!

PS: It still says "In progress" on My O2 page... Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted
Anonymous

OK well i've just got off the phone with them again.
Spoke to 3 people the first 2 said it wasnt in stock till next week.
I eventually spoke to a guy in retentions who said it is saying its due in today, but still showing as out of stock. Their system updates at 1pm.

He basically said i'm looking at 1-3 days so at the latest I should have it Wednesday.

He said I'll get a text to tell me the phone has been dispatched, and if I would like to call back this afternoon i can check if its come in or not.
Highlighted
Anonymous

:robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad:

Thanks for the update. I will keep an eye on the O2 website.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I hate the waiting game, it is my least favourite game! I hope they do Saturday deliveries hehe! Smiley Very Happy Ne worries pas! I'm just happy to be geting a new phone! Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm more put out that it's been a week since I placed the order and still no phone and no real idea as to when I'll be getting it.

They do Saturday deliveries before 12 but only if you pay the £9.99 extra.

So it will be Monday.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I think they should be sending our phone out on a Saturday delivery free of charge! If the stock isnt in today then we have been lied to again. I will be putting in a complaint if this happens

I cant believe some of them at O2 have told you that there will not be any stock until next week! Why can they just be honest with us. Surely there is someone there who knows the exact date when the stock is coming in.

This is rediculous!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yip well their computers should be updating shortly at 1pm. to tell them if any stock came in or not
Highlighted
Anonymous

So much pressure! I can't cope! :womanindifferent:

Any news? I can't give them a call as I'm still at work Smiley Sad .
Highlighted
Anonymous

OK well just to keep you posted I guess.
I've just rang them, no new news as yet, but the guy on the other end of the phone said he'd take my details and check every hour for me and if there was a change he'd give me a call. He's waorking till 7pm.