Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

HTC Desire - Ordered one but still waiting...

Hi,

I've ordered the HTC Desire phone on Sunday and after 3 days it still says "In progress" in My O2 section.

Does anybody ordered one recently? How long it takes normaly for O2 to send the phone to his customers?

Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Join the club.

I ordered mine last Friday and was told that the phone was in stock and i would have it within 2 working days...

Now i find out that they are not in stock and apparently the next delivery is Friday!
Highlighted
Anonymous

So I'm not the only one!

So annoying especially because they didn't say anything when I've ordered the phone!

Well, I guess we'll have to wait...
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unfortunately I'm in a similar position. Ordered it Saturday morning after being told it was in stock. I rang on Monday for my tracking number to be told that it wasnt in stock. And wouldnt be in stock till tomorrow (Friday).

The lady did say that mine is a priority order and as soon as stock comes in mine will go out. She did say that it's possible stock could come in this morning, so try an ring them this morning
Highlighted
Anonymous

I do hope stock comes in soon to stop all these Moaning Myrtle threads popping up.

What a bore!
Highlighted
Anonymous

You can understand though, I mean they've been told that the phone is in stock order placed... oh actually the phone isnt in stock.
Highlighted
Anonymous

OK not to bore ancientferguson
But i've just got off the phone with o2, who have checked and they have an email which states that the Desire should be in stock tomorrow.

And that when it's been dispatched we should receive an email informing us. Therefore the phone should be with us Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
Highlighted
Anonymous

To be honest, patience is not my thing. I was so excited that I will have my HTC this week... I even ordered a case from eBay Smiley Very Happy .

Hopefully tomorrow morning I will see a different status on My O2 page Smiley Indifferent .
Highlighted
Anonymous

AnnLee I was in a similar position. I was looking at apps etc over the weekend, and was all set to be playing with it Monday night.

But aside from the initial frustration, really I've not been too bad about it. And will feel even better tomorrow once I know the phone has been dispatched.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Jay_Snizzel,

I've read the HTC manual twice by now and as you, I had a look at all apps for Android... This weekend I will make a list with what apps I will install on my phone Smiley Very Happy . Hope O2 will dispatch the phone tomorrow.

PS: Less than 12 hours to go Smiley Happy