cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me if O2 have any intention of stocking this phone?

I contacted live chat about 10 days ago and was told there will be news on this phone in the next few days. I contact them again 4 days later and was told there is now news on the phone yet but they will definately have it soon. I contact them today and they just say "there is no update for this phone." I want to upgrade, I want this phone because I've had a few HTC's and I like them. I have been very loyal to O2 for many years though and I'd rather wait to upgrade with them but I can't wait forever.....

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Could you not find a bigger picture Astounded

I didn't even notice the big white box around it LOL x

giphy-3
Message 11 of 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No worries. The bigger the picture the better for my eyes...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Must admit that as a long HTC and o2 customer I'm more than miffed. CPW is one company I will never deal with. Not sure what route I'm going now. Big mistake o2, we're not all apple sheep. Will stick with my m8 for now. Shame been will o2 YEARS maybe not much longer.

Message 13 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can get it direct from HTC @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 31

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Pity the 10% discount is finished now from HTC.. But it's a fantastic phone .. Well worth it 😉 x

giphy-3
Message 15 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm genuinely gutted O2 aren't offering the HTC One 10. They probably don't want to give any refresh discounts any more.

I'm baffled as to why they'd chose this option and I guess they're OK with leaving us HTC lovers.

I'm now going to shop around for the phone with a different carrier. Shame really, I've always been loyal to O2. Disapointed to say the least 😞

Message 16 of 31

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Still available on O2 from CPW if you get good service / signal on O2 network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 31

DaveDude
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is confusing the hell out of me! I swear that I saw the HTC 10 in silver on the o2 site a couple of weeks ago as an upgrade! Trouble is that I wanted it in grey/black, CPW offer this but are screwing me around with an upgrade (tried to get me to sign up for an HTC Desire!).

What's going on o2? I've been with you for a decade!!!!! I want an HTC 10 dammit   *pouts at the laptop screen.

Message 18 of 31

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They don't care mate (try stamping your feet harder) wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Many people have stamped screamed and pouted...all to no avail. O2 made a decision about this flagship phone...and lost a lot of customers when they chose not to stock it slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 31